The Ministry of Treasury and Finance has allocated a guarantee limit to Kredi Garanti Fonu. SME and non-SME enterprises will be made available until 31.12.2020.
In order to working capital needs of these enterprises and maintain their employment level by providing KGF guaranteed loan support to the enterprises affected by the COVID-19 epidemic, without any discrimination on sector.
Source of the Guarantee
Relevant Organization/Financial Institutions
14 Banks holding shares in KGF; Türkiye İş Bankası, Türkiye Garanti Bankası, Yapı ve Kredi Bankası, Akbank, Denizbank, QNB Finansbank, Kuveyt Türk Katılım Bankası, Türk Ekonomi Bankası, Albaraka Türk Katılım Bankası, Türkiye Finans Katılım Bankası, Türkiye Emlak Katılım Bankası, ING Bank, Şekerbank
Maturity is maximum 12 months, with a grace period is maximum 3 months.
Guarantee Limit and Guarantee Rate
Expenses will be documented by contract or invoice.
Fee and Commission
- KGF collects one-time and in advance 0.5% of the amount of the guarantee for each guarantee for the use of the guarantee in exchange of guarantees. In the case of a configuration, a commission is collected from the beneficiaries in advance at 0.5% over the guarantee balance. In the configurations made until 31.12.2020, no commission is charged in case the Treasury guarantee risk does not increase and the maturity of the guarantee risk does not extend more than 6 months.
- In loans to be disbursed under the Treasury-funded KGF guarantee, the Bank cannot charge any additional fee other than the expenses to be paid for procedures to be fulfilled by third parties (appraisal, insurance etc.)
- Beneficiaries are required to be one of the individual proprietorships or legal entity businesses established in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Turkey, operating at home or in Free Zones in Turkey.
- There should be no decision of bankruptcy, liquidation, suspension of bankruptcy or composition for bankruptcy from the companies in which at least 25% of the shares are owned by the beneficiary or by the beneficiary and/or his/her partners jointly or individually.
- According to the most recent Credit Limit, Credit Risk and Receivables to be Liquidated Report issued by the Banks Association of Turkey Risk Centre by the date of application to the Bank, the Beneficiary should not be classified in the category of non-performing loans except for loans classified in the third and fourth group under the "Regulation on the Principles and Procedures Governing the Classification of Loans and Other Receivables by Banks and Corresponding Reserves to be Provided for Them", nor should be classified under receivables monitored in the account "Past-Due Loans and Receivables Qualified as Loss" under the provisions of the Regulation on Accounting Practices and Financial Statements of Financial Leasing, Factoring and Financing Companies published in the Official Gazette dated 24/12/2013 and numbered 28861,
- The loans to be allocated to beneficiaries under this Protocol is subject to the requirement that there should be no unpaid commission debt from previous periods.