I. Data Controller and Representative
Under the Law no 6998 on the Protection of Personal Data ("LPPD"); your personal data may be processed by the Credit Guarantee Fund A.Ş. ("KGF") in its capacity as the data controller to the extent described below.
We would like to inform that the personal data provided to the KGF in its capacity as the data controller may be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed to third parties in cases permitted by the legislation, transferred, classified and processed as described in the LPPD, subject to the conditions and limits explained below. Below you can find our detailed explanations on these aspects.
II. Purpose of Data Processing
The collected personal data shall be processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes set forth in Article 5 and 6 of the LPPD for the purposes of arrangements required for KGF's business organization, conduct of human resources policies, ensuring the legal and commercial security of the persons and companies involved in business relations with the KGF, identification and implementation of the business strategies of the KGF.
CCTV recording is used, and personal data are processed for the purposes of ensuring the security of KGF head office and branches, maintaining KGF's reputation, physical and data safety, protecting and maintaining at the highest possible level the life and health of employees and third parties, and preventing irreparable damages. In addition, in order to ensure the security of buildings, the management of the building where the KGF is located collects records on visitors and their cars as well as CCTV records in building corridors.
III. To whom and for what purposes the processed data may be transferred,
Collected personal data may be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, shareholders and legally authorized public institutions within the framework set forth in Article 8 and 9 of the LPPD for the purposes listed under the previous heading.
IV. Method and legal reason of collecting personal data
Personal data are collected by the KGF through various means and on various legal grounds to carry out the activities of the KGF. The personal data collected may also be processed and transferred for the purposes set out in heading (II) and (III) of this Information Text within the scope of personal data processing conditions and purposes listed in the Article 5 and 6 of the LPPD.
V. Rights of the Data Subject under the LPPD, Article 11.
Each data subject has the right to apply to the controller and;
- Learn whether his personal data are processed or not,
- Request information if his personal data are processed,
- Learn the purpose of his data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- Know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- Request the erasure or destruction of his personal data under the conditions laid down in Article 7,
- Request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with subparagraphs(d) and (e) to third parties to whom his personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for the data subject,
- Request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data.
You need to submit, to KGF, your written request for exercising your abovementioned rights under the LPPD, Article 13, paragraph 1.
You are requested to prepare a request accompanied by information and documents needed to identify you, explanations on the right you wish to exercise, indicating clearly which of the rights listed above is concerned and hand over the original signed document in person or through notary public to the address "Dumlupınar Bulvarı (Eskişehir Yolu 9.km) TOBB İkiz Kuleleri C Blok No: 252, Kat, 5-6-7, 06530, Çankaya, Ankara).